Tuesday 4 March 2014

Lily B's 100wc - week 24...

"Hansel and Gretel we stumbling though the woods, hungrily eating a McDonalds. Hansel was leaving chip crumbs so they could find their way backstage." reported the narrator of the play.
"Cut!" screamed the director through a megaphone.
"Don't be stupid! They weren't eating a McDonalds, they were eating a KFC! Action!"
"Hansel, we're lost!"
Then the narrator piped up again, "Suddenly, a wolf came growling out of nowhere!"
"Cut!" yelled the director, who was really getting annoyed now. "We're reading the wrong script! Go away wolf!"
The wolf sadly walked back to his own scene and never went near a burger again...

7 comments:

  1. I really like your story! Its really funny

    Alexa
    England
    UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Very funny
    *Good use of speech
    # Try and use less words ending in ed
    Harry
    6I
    Bidston avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your 100wc Lily. I especially like that you have written it as a play, that was a really good idea. Your punctuation is really good, and the story is original... I do feel a bit sorry for the poor wolf though!
    from Tracey (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your 100wc Lily. I especially like that you have written it as a play, that was a really good idea. Your punctuation is really good, and the story is original... I do feel a bit sorry for the poor wolf though!
    from Tracey (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Lily, your 100wc is really original and well written. I especially like the way you have written this as a play... but I do feel a bit sorry for the poor wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to present the story as a play rehearsal, very modern (KFC etc) well done for being showcased this week

    Jocelyn, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abi from Ash class17 March 2014 at 18:50

    Wow! It's so cool how you've made it into a play. Well done! I love it.

    From Abi

    ReplyDelete